Become a Member of the Washington Fair Trade Coalition
The Washington Fair Trade Coalition is open to any organization that meets a few simple criteria. The organization must:
- be based in Washington state, engaged in activities in Washington state, or have members in Washington state
- agree to endorse the Coalition’s mission and Statement of Principles of Fair Trade
- agree to be listed as a member on public documents of the Coalition (unlike many “free trade” advocacy groups, we believe in full transparency!).
By Joining us, your organization can:
- Get up-to-date and “insider” information about new developments in trade policy
- Participate in shared campaign efforts to defeat “free trade agreements” and to promote fair trade
- Receive education materials on trade issues specific to our state that you can use for education, lobbying, & media work
- Network with a wide range of allies who all care about these issues
Please contact us by email or phone (206-227-3079) if you would like your organization to join the Washington Fair Trade Coalition.
Become a Trade Justice Sustainer/Donor
If you are an individual that wants to support fair trade policy, please click here now!
Policy wonk? Want to connect trade justice to food policy, immigration reform, climate change, corporate accountability? Want to take part in actions? Simply interested to learn and contribute? There is a place for you at the WFTC-in fact you enable us to do all we do. Please contact us and lets create a rewarding experience!